August 1, 2018 by permanentred
Occupational Therapists: Future Innovators
A joint event hosted by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists Eastern, London and South East Regions
Wednesday 5th September 2018 – 09:00 – 16:15
Venue: RCOT, 106-114 Borough High Street
£40 – Members; £30 – Students/Associate/Retired members
By attending this event will have the opportunity to:
- Have an insight into how the profession is evolving and how occupational therapists are contributing to the change in health and social care.
- Be aware of the need for resilience and leadership skills within practice.
- Understand how everyday technology can help to enable care.
- Find out about innovative practice with the Eastern, London and South East Regions.
- Find out how the RCOT can support and how to interact and engage with your local Region.
- Network with occupational therapists.