April 18, 2016 by permanentred
Our next occupational therapy shop stewards’ forum will be on 25th May from 09:30 to 12:30. It’s your opportunity to meet other shop stewards and share experiences of the issues coming up in your workplaces. We take your workplace feedback to our national meeting with Unison and COT so that our national workplan is tailored to the challenges members are facing. If you’re not yet a shop steward but are interested in finding out more, please come along and we’ll be happy to tell you all about it! See attached flyer for full details.
WEDNESDAY 25 MAY 2016
9.30am – 12.30pm
Margaret Fell Room, Friends House ,
173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ
All BAOT members are members of UNISON and as part of that joint working relationship UNISON Greater London Region organises an OT Forum three times a year. This Forum is open to all BAOT Stewards and Contacts and you are invited to attend the Forum being held on Wednesday 25 May, 9.30am-12.30pm at Friends House on Euston Road. Refreshments will be available from 9.15 am.
The Forum will include:
- Briefings: National and Regional
- Report back from National OT Panel Reps
- General discussion on issues being faced by OTs
- OT Stewards’ Annual Training Seminar 23&25 November 2016 Aston University
- Training session: Organising around the Cuts and reforms in the NHS – the importance of One to One conversations with members, potential members and the public.
Please register your attendance and any access requirements by emailing Jackie Loudoun at the UNISON Regional Office email@example.com or calling 07961 043807 by no later than Thursday 12 May 2016
This Forum provides Occupational Therapists in London with an opportunity to discuss professional and workplace issues, please try and attend!