June 23, 2015 by permanentred
Do you have a BAOT shop steward in your workplace, or someone who has that magic spark of leadership, someone who’ll speak up when something needs to be said? This is for them.
London Region OT Shop Stewards’ Forum
Monday 13th July 2015, 09:30-12:30
Room UG3, Unison Centre, 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY
All BAOT members are members of Unison* and as part of our joint working relationship Unison Greater London Region organises OT forums which are open to all BAOT Shop Stewards and Contacts. Refreshments will be available from 09:15.
The forum will include
- National and Regional Briefing
- Report back from National BAOT/Unison Panel
- Reports from workplaces (what kind of issues are OTs facing where you work?)
- OT Stewards’ Annual Training Seminar 5th and 6th November, Aston University.
- Unison’s post-election strategy
- Training session: “Developing your Negotiating Skills”
- Thomsons Solicitors: personal injury claims.
Please register your attendance and any access requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 079 6104 3807 no later than Monday 1st July 2015
[* except those in private practice who opt out]