March 5, 2015 by permanentred
Are you a BAOT/Unison steward or contact, or interested in perhaps becoming one? Then this is for you:
LONDON REGION BAOT STEWARDS’ FORUM
TUESDAY 31 MARCH 2015
UNISON Regional Office, 1st Floor, Congress House, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS
9.30am – 12.30pm
All BAOT members are members of UNISON* and as part of that joint working relationship UNISON Greater London Region organises an OT Forum twice a year. This Forum is open to all BAOT Stewards and Contacts and you are invited to attend the Forum being held on Tuesday 31 March, 9.30am-12.30pm in the UNISON Regional Office (details above).
Refreshments will be available from 9.15 am.
The Forum will include:
- Report on Pay
- Report back from National OT Panel Reps
- Issues being faced by staff ie zero hour contracts, 7-day working, recruitment of OTs
- OT Stewards’ Annual Training Seminar 5&6 November, Aston University
- General Election Campaign
- Workshop session: developing your negotiating skills
- Thompsons Solicitors: serious injury claims
Please register your attendance and any access requirements by emailing Jackie Loudoun at the Regional Office – email@example.com or 07961 043807 – by no later than Tuesday 17 March 2015.
This Forum provides Occupational Therapists in London with an opportunity to discuss professional and workplace issues, please try to attend!
[* except private practice members who opt out of Unison]