February 24, 2015 by permanentred
COT Roadshow: Promoting the power of occupation
8th April 2015; 9.30am
The Conference Hall, St Pancras Hospital, 4 Saint Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
COT Roadshows are hosted by the BAOT regions for all occupational therapists and OT staff. This is an opportunity to find out more about the benefits of being involved in BAOT Regions and COT Specialist Sections.
These free events are open to both BAOT members and non‐members.
Aims of Roadshow session:
- To develop a greater understanding of the importance of ‘Power’ in self‐promotion.
- To explore ways to measure what we, as occupational therapists, do.
- To learn how to promote occupational therapy through the use of case studies.
Why should I attend?
- For delegates to learn how to analyse your individual sources of ‘power’.
- For delegates to develop confidence in self‐promotion.
- For delegates to understand the importance of using ‘words, images and actions’ to promote the value of occupational therapy to a range of audiences.
(The roadshow will run for two‐and‐a‐half hours and will include presentation, individual and group exercises.)
To book a place, please email Anuoluwapo.Akande@Candi.nhs.uk by 31st March 2015. If booking for colleagues please include their names and email addresses.
Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis. For more information on your regional group, please visit the COT Website at: