October 29, 2014 by permanentred
Tickets now available!
College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section – Trauma and Orthopaedics
National Conference & AGM
Monday 10th November 2014
Location: College of Occupational Therapists
106-114 Borough High Street, Southwark, London SE1 1LB
Times: 9.15am – 4.00pm (Lunch included)
Cost: £60.00 COTSSTO members, £90.00 non-members, Students £80.00
- The New Amputee Rehab Unit: Promotion of the OT role, Service & Outcomes
- Benchmarking TKR practice amongst COTSSTO members – The Results.
- Multi-articulating myo-electric prosthesis and their impact upon upper limb amputee’s function
- The Long Ride Home (service user’s perspective)
- #NoF Early Supported Discharge Service….The story so far….
- An OT’s experience of leading change to relax precautions for elective THR’s – Tips, Tears & Team work!
- Hot topics discussion with committee
For full details see the website http://www.cot.co.uk/cotss-trauma-orthopaedics/cot-ss-trauma-orthopaedic